Blondies have more fun! And these white chocolate, light, fluffy, golden brownies will be the next big thing coming out of your kitchen. With only a few ingredients, that make for the perfectly quick and easy tasty treat!
Be sure to enter the MANCAKE KitchenAid giveaway.
I have 20 KitchenAid Stand Mixers to giveaway & one of them could be yours!
More Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Be sure to subscribe & ring the bell on the MANCAKE baking channel for weekly recipes & tutorials this way you can bake right along with me. Click – MANCAKE YouTube Channel
Stay Updated on All Things In and Out of the MANCAKE Kitchen:
Let’s Make Blondies!
Be sure to grab the full recipe & check out the full video tutorial in the recipe card below. And if you try this recipe (I mean you totally should be), tag me on Instagram @imancake and use the hashtag #BakingWithMANCAKE.
- 2 & 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon clear vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat 350 degrees.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a standard mixing bowl.
- In a larger sized bowl cream butter, both sugars, and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Individually add eggs, beating in after each addition.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix on a low speed until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Pour dough into prepared pan and back for 35 - 40 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Once baked, allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing.
- Once cooled entirely you can slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Room Temperature Ingredients: Be sure to allow your dairy ingredients to reach room temperature. Room temperature ingredients not only combine more effortlessly (no over-mixing needed) but they also trap air so much better. This trap air will expand and produce a fluffy texture during your baking process.
- Prepared Pan: There will always be the "next best way to prepare your pan" article. Simply put however, the most effective way i find in my kitchen is a light rub of shortening around the sides, parchment paper on the bottom of the pan (for majority of baking pans), & a very light dusting of flour (cocoa powder for chocolate baked goods) all throughout.
What I Use To Make Videos:
- Piping Bags
- Assortment of Piping Tips
- Reusable Piping Bags
- Springform Pans
- Mini Springform Pans
- Rotating Cake Stand
- Offset Spatulas
- Slip Resistant Silicone Mats
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Standard Donut Pans
- Loaf Pans
- Cookie Sheets
- Brownie Pans
- Heart Shaped Springform Pans
- Edible Luster Dust
- Food Gel Color Assortment
- Rolling Pin
- Pie Pans
- Cupcake Pans
- Muffin Pans
- Pastry Cutter
- Cake Leveler
- Bench Scraper
- Fondant Roller
- X-cto Knife / Pairing Knife