Grape jelly: no longer just for toast! Not a fan of grape jelly? You can easily swap this out for your favorite jelly or jam. What other buttercream frosting flavors would you like to see?
Be sure to enter the MANCAKE KitchenAid giveaway.
I have 20 KitchenAid Stand Mixers to giveaway & one of them could be yours!
More Strawberry Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Be sure to subscribe & ring the bell on the MANCAKE baking channel for weekly recipes & tutorials this way you can bake right along with me. Click – MANCAKE YouTube Channel
Stay Updated on All Things In and Out of the MANCAKE Kitchen:
Let’s Make Frosting:
Be sure to grab the full recipe & check out the full video tutorial in the recipe card below. And if you try this recipe (I mean you totally should be), tag me on Instagram @imancake and use the hashtag #BakingWithMANCAKE.
- 1 pound of powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of your favorite jelly
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- With your mixer on the lowest setting possible (this is usually the stir setting), add in your powdered sugar one cup at a time. Don't panic if your frosting begins to look dry and crumbly.
- Add in a 3/4 cup of concord grape jelly or jam and whip at a high speed for a minute.
- Not a fan of grape jelly? You can easily swap this out for your favorite jelly or jam.
What I Use To Make Videos:
- Piping Bags
- Assortment of Piping Tips
- Reusable Piping Bags
- Springform Pans
- Mini Springform Pans
- Rotating Cake Stand
- Offset Spatulas
- Slip Resistant Silicone Mats
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Standard Donut Pans
- Loaf Pans
- Cookie Sheets
- Brownie Pans
- Heart Shaped Springform Pans
- Edible Luster Dust
- Food Gel Color Assortment
- Rolling Pin
- Pie Pans
- Cupcake Pans
- Muffin Pans
- Pastry Cutter
- Cake Leveler
- Bench Scraper
- Fondant Roller
- X-cto Knife / Pairing Knife