OREO DONUTS!!!!! I love donuts and I love cookies; so much in fact that sometimes a whole pack of cookies goes eaten without any realization. It has never occured to me to combine both of my favorite desserts until I opened a pack of cookies and almost half of them were broken. Cookies and cream donuts are amazing. The crunch of the cookie and the creamy smoothness of the white chocolate just takes these donuts to the next level.
Be sure to enter the MANCAKE KitchenAid giveaway.
I have 20 KitchenAid Stand Mixers to giveaway & one of them could be yours!
More Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Be sure to subscribe & ring the bell on the MANCAKE baking channel for weekly recipes & tutorials this way you can bake right along with me. Click – MANCAKE YouTube Channel
Stay Updated on All Things In and Out of the MANCAKE Kitchen:
Let’s Make Donuts:
Be sure to grab the full recipe & check out the full video tutorial in the recipe card below. And if you try this recipe (I mean you totally should be), tag me on Instagram @imancake and use the hashtag #BakingWithMANCAKE.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk at room temperature
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely rushed Oreos
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, & salt in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients until fully mixed.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Fold in crushed Oreo pieces.
- Pipe donut batter into prepared donut pans.
- Bake donuts for 13 - 15 minutes.
- Once donuts are baked, allow to cool in pan(s) for 5 minutes.
- While donuts cool, boil heavy cream.
- Pour boiling heavy cream over chocolate chips and allow to sit for 1 minute.
- Stir white chocolate ganache until smooth.
- Remove donuts from pans and dip each donut into the white chocolate ganache.
- Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs and enjoy!
- Room Temperature Ingredients: Be sure to allow your dairy ingredients to reach room temperature. Room temperature ingredients not only combine more effortlessly (no over-mixing needed) but they also trap air so much better. This trap air will expand and produce a fluffy texture during your baking process.
- Prepared Pan: There will always be the "next best way to prepare your pan" article. Simply put however, the most effective way i find in my kitchen is a light rub of shortening around the sides, parchment paper on the bottom of the pan (for majority of baking pans), & a very light dusting of flour (cocoa powder for chocolate baked goods) all throughout.
What I Use To Make Videos:
- Piping Bags
- Assortment of Piping Tips
- Reusable Piping Bags
- Springform Pans
- Mini Springform Pans
- Rotating Cake Stand
- Offset Spatulas
- Slip Resistant Silicone Mats
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Standard Donut Pans
- Loaf Pans
- Cookie Sheets
- Brownie Pans
- Heart Shaped Springform Pans
- Edible Luster Dust
- Food Gel Color Assortment
- Rolling Pin
- Pie Pans
- Cupcake Pans
- Muffin Pans
- Pastry Cutter
- Cake Leveler
- Bench Scraper
- Fondant Roller
- X-cto Knife / Pairing Knife