Super fluffy! Super easy! Super delicious!
Today we are going to make super fluffy, super easy, & super delicious vanilla cloud frosting. It is going to go perfectly with my rainbow cupcakes I’ll be sharing with you this Friday.
Before we get right to it, don’t forget to enter the MANCAKE giveaway – Enter Giveaway Here
MANCAKE Tutorials You Might Enjoy:
Be sure to subscribe & ring the bell on the MANCAKE baking channel for weekly recipes & tutorials this way you can bake right along with me. Click – MANCAKE YouTube Channel
Stay Updated on New Recipes:
Whipping Up Cloud Frosting
Just 5 quick ingredients & you’ll be set to fill, cover, and top with the fluffiest of fluffy frostings. Recipe and step by step tutorial video below.
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon clear vanilla
- 3 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream, room temperature
- pinch of salt (to cut sweetness)
- Whip butter in stand mixer with paddle attachment until butter is white in color.
- Add vanilla.
- Alternating between powdered sugar & milk, add 1 cup powdered sugar & 1 tablespoon of milk at a time. Be sure to mix on high after each addition.
- Regular vanilla extract will work just as well. However, if you're looking for a pure white frosting, I would highly recommend you stick with using clear vanilla.
- Regular vanilla extract will work just as well. However, if you’re looking for a pure white frosting, I would highly recommend you stick with using clear vanilla.
Frequently Used in the MANCAKE Kitchen:
- Piping Bags
- Assortment of Piping Tips
- Reusable Piping Bags
- Springform Pans
- Mini Springform Pans
- Rotating Cake Stand
- Offset Spatulas
- Slip Resistant Silicone Mats
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Standard Donut Pans
- Loaf Pans
- Cookie Sheets
- Brownie Pans
- Heart Shaped Springform Pans
- Edible Luster Dust
- Food Gel Color Assortment
- Rolling Pin
- Pie Pans
- Cupcake Pans
- Muffin Pans
- Pastry Cutter
- Cake Leveler
- Bench Scraper
- Fondant Roller
- X-cto Knife / Pairing Knife